• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

bkasl's latest activity

• bkasl
    bkasl reacted to alpine_64's post in the thread Shift Boot with Like Like.
    Brent there should be a recess in the base of the boot that goes over the edge of the hole in the metal shift cover that secures it...
  • bkasl
    bkasl reacted to sunalp's post in the thread Shift Boot with Like Like.
    I've had luck with a strong glue, glueing it to the hole in the metal cover. Done it a few times and it's still holding years later.
  • bkasl
    bkasl replied to the thread Shift Boot.
    So both of our boots have a double round ring on the bottom, I am missing a metal ring fitting between the two sections under the carpet?
  • bkasl
    bkasl posted the thread Shift Boot in "Stock" Alpine.
    Having problems with lip of gear shift rubber boot staying below carpet. Any ring that can be attached to keep in place?
  • bkasl
    bkasl replied to the thread Car Show Display Panel.
    YES! Can they be copied? Customized?
  • bkasl
    Looking for the post regarding ideas done for information boards regarding Alpines at car shows. I recall a thread but cannot locate...
  • bkasl
    bkasl reacted to wtaylor's post in the thread Tire Recommendations 13” with Like Like.
    I have had these for over a year and am very happy with them. 185-70-13. Just tried to find them and of course they don't make them anymore
  • bkasl
    bkasl reacted to Green67Alpine's post in the thread Car Cover Recommendations with Like Like.
    I got the one that SS sells 3-4 years ago, maybe longer, it fits great, soft top or hard top, works well and still looks like new. It's...
  • bkasl
    bkasl reacted to hartmandm's post in the thread Car Cover Recommendations with Like Like.
    Related thread from late 2022: https://forum.sunbeamalpine.org/index.php?threads/covers.31493
  • bkasl
    bkasl replied to the thread Rootes Refurbed Radio.
    Send me email and pics when ready Might be interested Would be for a S5
  • bkasl
    bkasl replied to the thread Rootes Refurbed Radio.
    What series is this correct for?
  • bkasl
    Mine is a Covercraft about 30 years old showing wear and tear, time to replace, any recommendations appreciated for primarily indoor use...
  • bkasl
    What is the big difference between this manifold and the popular S4 that many have used with Weber 32/36?
  • bkasl
    bkasl reacted to Jay Laifman's post in the thread Car pics with 14” wheels with Like Like.
    I understand that the car was originally designed for 14" wheels. I have no idea if that is 100% accurate. And I have no idea if the...
  • bkasl
    bkasl posted the thread Cubby Box Door in "Stock" Alpine.
    Has anybody made a hinged door to fit cubby boxes? I know the UK Alpine channel has a video describing, curious if any are made in qty...