• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

bernd_st's latest activity

• bernd_st
    bernd_st replied to the thread HLM - Dashboard formica.
    Thanks for the backwards loop, even though I enjoyed all those "burled wood" excursions. What I'm after is still a close looking formica...
  • bernd_st
    bernd_st replied to the thread Squeaky Shifter.
    Never did that, but a good idea to fill oil into the nipples on top of the gear selector. How did you actually do it? Just letting the...
  • bernd_st
    bernd_st reacted to alpine_64's post in the thread Alpine series 2 brakes with Like Like.
    Moammer, Adding a booster doesn't change the braking performance, but changes the effort you need to apply the force. So are the...
  • bernd_st
    bernd_st reacted to jdoclogan's post in the thread HLM - Dashboard formica with Like Like.
    I just went out and took a photo of my production HLM, Naomi, from John Prittie. Note: This is an early production model.
  • bernd_st
    bernd_st reacted to puff4's post in the thread HLM - Dashboard formica with Like Like.
    Hmm. Those two are HTTPS (secure) links. Check your Internet security settings - that’s likely the problem. The sites are not a security...
  • bernd_st
    P.S. Found that one in UK called "Altofina/Ebony" which at least from grain point of view appears similar - even it's way darker. Hmm ...
  • bernd_st
    Quite a few helpful links, thanks. The last two however I can't open (access denied). Nice burled wood grains, but still not really...
    • 20240210_130345.jpg
    • 20240210_130415.jpg
  • bernd_st
    Jerry, same unfortunate experience. I have 2 original broken RHD formica pieces which could be somehow used as a pattern, but thought a...