• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

911tr8r's latest activity

911tr8r replied to the thread Sunbeam Safari.
    How right you are 109! Just thinking about replacing springs etc made my stomach flop. But remember everything just keeps coming...
    911tr8r posted the thread Sunbeam Safari in Modified Alpine.
    For those of you that are hotrodders and watch "Fast and Loud" saw an interesting episode the other night. 1970s Shelby Mustang that...
    911tr8r replied to the thread Brakes long pedal.
    I installed new hoses last night. Now looking for a foot to help bleed brakes. Wifey cant do it cause she is a church musician and...
    I spoke with Rick at Sun Specs. (Yup he sold it but there for a little more time.) He asked about brake lines. Got new hoses and...
    brake rod has about 1/8" play before contacting the back of the MC so spacer would not help. In the AM plan to swing down one caliper...
    911tr8r replied to the thread Transmission R&R.
    just a clarification. Does the M5R1 trans bolt onto the 2.8 bell housing or need to take the bell housing along with the M5R1. Thanks
    I will take a pic after I find my phone after two days MIA. : - (
    No servo. Yup, dual circuit and one line goes to front brakes and other to rear.
    Hi Bill Do you happen to have a pic of the shifter you made? Even one in the car? Thanks
    thanks for the input. i got sidelined by brake issues. New calipers, lines and MC and now the front brakes lock up every time they are...
    Dumb luck I should happen upon this thread. I just had a shop change all the lines and front calipers on my SV v6 conversion. Was not...