• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by 66 Alpine

1. 66 Alpine

Horn ring-

Thank you!
  2. 66 Alpine

Horn ring-

banjo style original steering wheel- need horn ring '66 Alpine.... Unless someone has a solution to reaffix one side thats snapped under the center cover....Thanks-
  3. 66 Alpine

Stromberg 150

Ok, out of pocket till tomorrow, but will be in touch- Thank you!
  4. 66 Alpine

Stromberg 150

I’m concerned about how my linkage might work out, do you have any pictures?
  5. 66 Alpine

Stromberg 150

Broke flange to float, need carb or housing only, any suggestions appreciated….:(
  6. 66 Alpine

Alpine Parts

Any stromberg bodies?
  7. 66 Alpine

Stromberg gushing

Thanks for the help-
  8. 66 Alpine

Stromberg gushing

Much appreciated- anything else that I should replace while I’m in the float chamber? Thank you
  9. 66 Alpine

Stromberg gushing

Thanks for the quick reply- I did clean the fuel filter recently, hand primed with lever afterwards- see any possible issue there? I’ll
  10. 66 Alpine

Stromberg gushing

Thanks for all the great info- I finally broke it down (and with an assistant), found the gas leaking from behind the flange behind the intake filters- The front and rear photos of the flange attached- looks like a threaded plug on the front, but gas coming out the back. Backs of both carbs...
  11. 66 Alpine

Stromberg gushing

Looking for suggestions- 66 SV I noticed a slight smell of gas on the last drive- Decided to install the Petronix kit I had purchased previously and diagnose Gas fume smell one weekend. After install, I crank it over and gas is POURING out the bottom half in back (Where I can’t see it) of one of...
  12. 66 Alpine

New ragtop for V.....

Yes, studied the rebuild video's....informative but WAY over my head---My tach looks to run about 3-3500 over....tried the connections on back, all tight. Not really looking forward to a wholesale harness replacement, but that may be needed down the roadas well-- ugh
  13. 66 Alpine

New ragtop for V.....

Done- Kurt was a huge help==== Now onto Nisonger (SP?) for that rogue tach!
  14. 66 Alpine

New ragtop for V.....

Have the standard from Robbins ready to go, but saw other posts about "complete set" top replacements... I'm concerned about sourcing the gaskets at the attachment along the windscreen frame, mine are toast. Push tabs and snaps would be nice too.... Where does/did one get the complete set?
  15. 66 Alpine

Longflo foam filters....available?

Tremendous help, thx all- As it seemed to be more of an MG style filter; lead me to Moss and the flat rounds work great-