• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

GOOSENECK WEBER MANIFOLD NEEDED

cdk84

Donation Time
Hello All,

I need a gooseneck intake manifold for my Alpine engine, the one designed to clear the brake master cylinder in a LHD Alpine. Have several of the straight ones (if you need one and have the gooseneck version, we could swap, with some cash coming your way) but those won't work on this project.

Please contact me at Babadawv at g mail dot com, or 781 424-9254

Time is a factor, too.

Please let me know if you have one, oR if you know someone who has one.

Thanks very much in advance for any help you can provide.

Cheers,

David

alpine_64

Donation Time
David,

How is the search progressing? Have you had any replies? I know a couple of people with the redline version of the manifold, but they are likely to need it as they are stateside... Maybe cast your net to NZ and AU and UK where the rhd solves the clearance issues.

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Hello All,

I need a gooseneck intake manifold for my Alpine engine, the one designed to clear the brake master cylinder in a LHD Alpine. Have several of the straight ones (if you need one and have the gooseneck version, we could swap, with some cash coming your way) but those won't work on this project.

Please contact me at Babadawv at g mail dot com, or 781 424-9254

Time is a factor, too.

Please let me know if you have one, oR if you know someone who has one.

Thanks very much in advance for any help you can provide.

Cheers,

David

Is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

• alpine.JPG
    alpine.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 39

alpine_64

Donation Time
Alan thats a holbay h120/ GLS manifold.. That wont work on an alpine without being cut and shut to angle it correctly for a vertical engine and also has the small intake ports.

The manifold David wants the runners have an S profile in section lifting up

alpine_64

Donation Time
Here is a photo of the manifold

David, have you contacted webcon in UK or redline in USA?

Attachments

• 12-3040-WEB.jpg
    12-3040-WEB.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 34
  • AlpineSII.jpg
    AlpineSII.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 34
  • MK_Engine Alpine_02.jpg
    MK_Engine Alpine_02.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 33

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Alan thats a holbay h120/ GLS manifold.. That wont work on an alpine without being cut and shut to angle it correctly for a vertical engine and also has the small intake ports.

The manifold David wants the runners have an S profile in section lifting up

Thanks Michael,

That's precisely what it is.

I sourced it for use with a "Holbay lite" clone I was experimenting with in a late series Alpine, that included the use of twin Webers.

Ultimately I decided against cutting it for use with a vertical Alpine engine and put it on a shelf with other delayed projects. Then a Redline version was chased down at considerable expense.

Cutting down the manifold wasn't said to be too big of a deal in the online materials I was reading.

Thanks again,

Last edited: