• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

You wanted speed... you got it!

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
I don't like it...now its too fast. I liked it better the way it was....Waa-waa. :D
(Damm, It is fast......What did you do, swap out the cam?)

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Huge difference.................Overdrive ?

Thanks for all your hard work !

Tom j

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
Ian, Thank you, thank you, thank you. Every time I used the forum I'd wonder if you had given up on finding the speed solution! Then I'd think - "Nah, he's into Alpines, he'll never give up, every Alpine owner eventually finds the solution to the problem! Just be patient"

Much more fun to use now. It took me one click to notice and two clicks to confirm.

Thanks,

Tom H

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks Ian. A big difference, even on my underpowered, slow home computer. I can't wait to try it at work on Monday!

jack Bacon

Donation Time
You wanted speed...you got it!

Great job, the website comes up in about 4-5 seconds on my home PC.

Regards,

Jack