• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

WTB steering wheel SII

norville

Donation Time
I'm in need of a steering wheel or the plastic pieces that surround the wheel on a series I/II. I would not mind finding a very used aftermarket unit, mona lita ect... I did try a grant but I cannot find the correct hub. I will gladly accept any other options out there. Otherwise I'm bonding the horn ring onto my current wheel and adding a button to the dash.

thanks,

bob

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
I'm in need of a steering wheel or the plastic pieces that surround the wheel on a series I/II. I would not mind finding a very used aftermarket unit, mona lita ect... I did try a grant but I cannot find the correct hub. I will gladly accept any other options out there. Otherwise I'm bonding the horn ring onto my current wheel and adding a button to the dash.

thanks,

bob

Bob, I'm talking about something I know nothing of, but is it possible to use the old steering wheel hub as an adaptor for the Grant? Perhaps you could cut the hub off of the old wheel, send it to me and I could machine it down to something usable. Then sell it back to you at an obscene profit.:)

Bill

Bill

norville

Donation Time
Bob, I'm talking about something I know nothing of, but is it possible to use the old steering wheel hub as an adaptor for the Grant? Perhaps you could cut the hub off of the old wheel, send it to me and I could machine it down to something usable. Then sell it back to you at an obscene profit.:)

Bill

Bill

ha :) I was already thinking along those lines, not the obscene profit bit, more of a charity good hearted line.... :)

It appears easy enough to make something work. I may have a thought on a contact ring also. I was hoping for something quick.

bob