• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

WTB Alpine

Jimjordan2

Donation Time
You could always buy mine, but I would want so freaking much money for it, you'd be scared off. But I probably am close to you. Actually answered your post just because no one else did and didn't want you to think we're a bunch of snobs. ;) Good place to start looking for one though. And look, it's the same color as you were thinking of.
Jim

Cactusmasher

Donation Time
We have a guy here in Phoenix who has 3 Alpines for sale b/c he needs to move and can't take them with him. Send me a pm with your email address and I will forward his email with photos and descriptions of the cars. I think any of the 3 would be a good buy if they are what he says they are. His phone number is included in his email.............Cactusmasher

belmateo

Gold Level Sponsor
what is your budget?
I have a 1967 with hardtop
NorCal

Attachments

• Sunbeam 003.jpg
    Sunbeam 003.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 33
  • Sunbeam 001.jpg
    Sunbeam 001.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 30