• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

WTB - Alpine in Western Canada

SDuncan

Donation Time
I am looking for an Alpine in Western Canada or at least close enough to keep any transport costs at a reasonable level. I'm looking for something reasonably complete and not rusty. I'd like to finally do a V6 conversion after years of being around here.

SDuncan

Donation Time
It's a bit rough for my tastes. I would prefer not to have to do much, if any, rust repairs. Been there, done that, still have the scars to prove it.:(

Alpine James

Silver Level Sponsor
Is it for sale?

Hi Scott,

I actually have big plans for the SV. Put in a OD Tranny, and now starting to do a complete rewire. Have a buddy making me a GT dash, and if all goes well will try to enter in a new Targa planned for central BC this summer.

But I do have one to many SII's.

James

Alpine James

Silver Level Sponsor
Hey Scott,

I'm not sure either of the SII's would meet your high standards. The 62 might be close. I'll take another look at the undercarriage. It does have certain upgrades, most notably proper rear shocks.

James

SDuncan

Donation Time
I am willing to travel a bit, just would rather avoid moving a vehicle across the continent. Anything in the western US states would also work.

SDuncan

Donation Time
I looks like it has a fair bit of rust already. My first Alpine had a similar appearance when I bought it and I ended up spending lots of $$$ and over 2 years repairing and replacing rusty metal. I don't want to go down that road again.