• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

WTB 1964 4 parts for GRM challenge car Florida/southeast

racetearoffs

Donation Time
We would like the following

Headlight rim w/eyebrow

Windshield frame to cut down to make competition windscreen

Hard top in any condition the boxee one like pictured on mgb , We are on a tight budget restrictions from GRM cHALLENGE RULES . We have a 4 cylinder alpine head and 4 speed trans to trade . Sorry for front foto of mgb

DSCF2041.jpg

mikephillips

Donation Time
I wish you luck on the hardtop side. Origional steel late hardtops right now are in a desirable accessory phase and a restorable mostly complete one can cost upwards of 2K including shipping. You might want to look for the Parrish plastics one as well.

racetearoffs

Donation Time
Yes I hear you on the hardtop I seen plenty of cheap enough complete cars to snag hard top from .But we would have to buy whole car and resell less hardtop . So don't want to put forth that much effort . Just figured I would throw it out there maybe someone has a trashed version we could spend countless hours making it look good . We are also contemplating taking a MGb snugtop and modifying it to fit we have a couple at the boneyard . We checked a round mgb ht no good . Both of those are fibreglass . The hardtop would make all weather racing so its not that we could not do without it .

RootesRacer

Donation Time
Make one out of fiberglass and save the money for the build?

Probably less work than welding the typical hardtop up.

racetearoffs

Donation Time
i HAVE SEEN THE FASTBACK FIBREGLASS rear hardtops ? Super rare and availability price ? Thanks The ones witht he trunk access

racetearoffs

Donation Time
honeybournemouldings.co.uk

Hi Karl,

Many thanks for your enquiry, please find the shipping quotation and our price for the hardtop below:-

Sunbeam Alpine Hardtop ……. £295.83
Shipping door to door by air… £375.00 excluding clearance, duties and taxes.

Our manufacturing time is approximately 3 to 4 weeks from the date of the order, we kindly ask for payment upon order. Payment can be made using most cards – debit/credit cards = 2.5% added or bank transfer = £6.00 added. I have attached a hardtop specification document for information.
Should you require any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards
Brenda

racetearoffs

Donation Time
Cut down windshield for sunny weekends auto x and track days ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, full windshield /hard top for rainy weekends forecasted .I have allways wanted a car with a cut down windshield , I was just thinking any way to get chics to drop there panties which is the results we are going for . Not leaderboard at the track . The foto on Sunbeam Specialties.inc may 2012 catolog of hideki motooka 098 car with the cut down aluminum channel is racing in the rain at Fuji speedway . I am not advert ing for them just the pik

http://68.123.18.144/catalog3color.pdf#page=1