• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wow!! Did this really happen??

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
A BON for....... $3445 !!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280635608279&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Another classic duel... only 2 bidders above $800...

This is starting to look like there are many with so much money price no longer is anywhere in the realm of reality.Its I want it and I will get it and to hell with everybody else.
Its thing like this that makes me glad I'm so far from stock that things like this allow me to have a good laugh

BlackDog

Silver Level Sponsor
Yep... just like that $5 Amtrak poster that went for over $100 ... another fellow posted on this site that he might as well put a couple of his up... and I see they each fetched $66 !

BD

65beam

Donation Time
wow

and to think that there was one for sale at suni back in 2009 and no one wanted to buy it. and chuck is right about the receipts for gas. it may be that the guys buying these are the wall street traders that speculate and are running up the oil futures prices for no reason other than they believe in the two words WHAT IF! they are the only guys making money and their wallet is as big as their ego. why can't we get alpine owners to pay a good price for alpine related items? on another note, has anyone been watching what scott woerth is getting for tiger items that he is selling on e bay? his sold prices aren't too shabby!

alpine_64

Donation Time
on another note, has anyone been watching what scott woerth is getting for tiger items that he is selling on e bay? his sold prices aren't too shabby!

Scott has 2 previous ebay clearout sales.. and all his stuff sells well.. its all NOS rootes parts in perfect condition.. so should go for high $.. though some parts suprise me (number plate bracket for sure)

That said. they all look cheap to me now.. during previous sales the $AU was .78 .. now its 1.01... so there is about a 22% discount by change in currency values.

65beam

Donation Time
wow

michael,
scott's items are not all new old stock but are very nice items. i'm glad to see prices getting to where they should be.

britbeam

Donation Time
So good to be on the "Darkside of the Alpine" What a engine build can be done for the price of this book $3400.00. Thats what happens when the Rich & Stupid get involved in a common mans auto.
Dwain V6 Krazy