• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Workshop Manual Section

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
I have packed my stuff for my move to NV and already sent my books on there way. Now I need the rear differential service section! I have a great mechanic that used to work in the GM factory, and that's all he did. He's just rebuilt my Ranger differential and it runs quiet as a mouse.

I have purchased 3.70 gears for my pumpkin and he's going to set it for me. I need a scanned copy of the service section so he knows what the preloads and all that should be.

Can someone scan it for me?

PM me and I'll send my email

Thanks for the help.

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
You mean the one up there under Tech Data, then Original Workshop Manuals? All the sections are there except Heater, which appears to be corrupt. I converted them to searchable PDFs (instead of the flat PDFs they are up there) and haven't gotten around to asking for a scanned copy of that (or scanning my own).

If you discover that the ones up there don't work, I'd be happy to scan whatever you need.