• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wiring harness path through interior

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I've finished patching my floors (combination of welding, fiberglass and POR15 - all I wanted to do was buy a few more years) and am starting to put things back together and replace the carpeting (which I had started doing before I discovered the rotten floor). I've had the wiring pulled aside during the floor work and now I can't remember exactly how it went along the outside edge of the floor.

• Were both the battery main cable and the harness inserted into the clips along the floor?
  • If just the harness, was anything originally done to keep the main cable tight along the floor edge?
  • How about the area around the parking brake? Anything special there to keep the wires clear of the brake?
Thanks. I haven't been able to drive the car for a month, and I am hoping to get it back on the road tomorrow!

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Jim,

As you know my car is in a similar state... snapped some pics for you, hope it's not too late. Looks like both cables run together. More pics in my webshots album.

Todd