• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wiper Delay Unites

coolcat

Donation Time
As some of you know I have been unable to make any units for the last two years due to my aging eyes.
I have sold my design to Bob White who is making them now, using my latest circuits. You may contact and or purchase a unit from him at > Roblin Photo Co.
> 1112 San Pedro Dr. NE #116
> Albuquerque, NM 87110
> (800) 705-8541 or (505) 256-3095
> http://www.roblinphoto.com/wipers

I hope to attend the invasion and will be glad to assist in installing your unit if you bring it to the meet. Best Regards Ed Coolcat.

65beam

Donation Time
coolcat

grandpa,
i hope you show up ! i'll be bringing a new car and jean wants you to find the things that aren't right about it.you can have a good time with this car .

bob

bobw

Donation Time
Ed, thanks for the offer to help with installations.

I would like to add that until the end of the Invasion, I will be offering a $10 discount on the units as well as free shipping by Priority Mail. The web site has been updated for the Invasion discount.

Just to update everyone, I have units ready to ship, but I've been putting more time into getting my Alpine running than marketing. :) I'm looking forward to having the Alpine running and driving it to next years Invasion.

Bob White

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
I installed one last year, and man has that ever come in handy. I lost the 2 speed feature, but both speeds were just about the same speed anyway. But they really work great.
Cheers,
Alpine Bob

lgurley

Donation Time
Delay switch

I ordered a couple this week. I probably should have ordered more but I was trying to save money to buy a 1986 Zimmer Quicksilver. I can't decide if I love it or hate it. For $12,000 I may debate it until someone else buys it.

L

Lee DeRamus saoca0404

I bought one of these at the Chateau Elan Georgia car snow about 3 years ago from Mr Ed. What is the difference in that one and the new ones? Are they better?
Lee

coolcat

Donation Time
Wiper Delay Unit

They are basically the same unit but have not been available for nearly two years. Bob White is now making them available again, as I am unable to continue making them. Regards coolcat.