• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wipac Back-Up Lense

JJames

Bronze Level Sponsor
I just had my car shipped to my new home and the movers broke one of the back-up light lenses. Anybody know where I can get one? It's a Wipac, for a 1967 Series V. Raised lettering on the lense is S210 SAE R66 and it says made in England across the bottom.

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
THere were a number of them for sale in the part swap at United.... I think Eric Gilbeaut had them for sale (Eric, did you or was that the table next to you?)

Steve

JJames

Bronze Level Sponsor
I need the small clear outside screw back up light lense. It's about 1.5" by 3" and goes on a stainless steel housing below the bumper.