• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

window winder inserts

waldo_pepper

Donation Time
does anybody have a set (4) inserts for the window winder and door handle available, I have the black (bakerlite?) outers and the handles but cant seem to find the chrome bits in the middle< ps I am at an APO in the GB. ironic dont you think ?:D

mikephillips

Donation Time
You should measure the diameter of the opening for the chromed insert, the assembly size changed slightly over time and not all will fit.

the ghoul

Donation Time
Yes sir,
42523629-02F1-480D-9342-5FFDCD46F685-1043-000000D76A14D79D_zps895e5f5e.jpg

I believe each surround/center combo also have the springs.
If interested, please drop me a PM with shipping address so I can get an accurate shipping quote.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Measure for the dia!

A couple years ago I found a couple of window winders in my stuff that were different (larger) than the rest of my winders.

Even found two inside door handles that were to small to fit my door mechanisms. THey had been bought back in 1986-88 from Sunbeam Spec as replacements for a project on one on my cars.

Odd happens sometimes.

If you send me the dia I will check to see if I have what you want.