• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

why chrysler went broke

alpine_64

Donation Time
I actually do think its an error.. the seller has 2 complete bumpers with brackets and over riders, and a soft top frame with $20 starting bids and no reserves.. so im guessing he meant $49.99

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
When I decided I needed penstars I bought them from Chrysler.They were an order only item.I think I paid $25.00 for the pair if I remember right.They were a glue on item.Mind you that was some time back.

65beam

Donation Time
chrysler

makes me wonder how much that little bin in my parts room is worth since it has several new ones and a bunch of used pentastars. wow!!! surprises me some MK2 owner didn't buy it.

alpine_64

Donation Time
i think we all know that this is not worth that much.. so no getting peoples retirement hopes up.. :p and if there was someone silly enough to pay that.. well not sure there would be another..

I have 2 NOS ones in my stash.. both in the early rootes packaging (as in pre light blue chrysler rootes) it should be noted that the ones on the sunbeams were a little different to some of the others available and the secrure with a single pin off the back... i just dont want to put it on the IA.. i think they look odd.