• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wheres Puff?

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
Been a while since I've seen Kevin (Puff4) make a post so I checked his profile and saw he hasn't been online for 2 months? Anyone know the scoop?

Thx, Mark

alpine_64

Donation Time
mark,

go back about 2 months.. and Kevin made it clear why he left the forum. I know several members have spoken to him and encouraged him to return,

search for his last post and you will see the thread and the reason.. think i will leave it at that... but he was a great loss to our Sunbeam community, a very helpful and knowledgeable guy.

Britzky9

Donation Time
I met Kevin, Puff4, yesterday at the Cars of England event in PA...what a GREAT guy! Went through my car thoroughly, fixed the installation of the top, told me so much about the car I wish I had been taking notes!

A loss to the community for sure.