• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

When logged in, can't view pics until I login?

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Why is it sometimes when I am already logged in and reading posts, I don't see any thumbnails on post with pics, just place holders for pics. When I try to view the pic, I am asked to log in. As I stated, I am already logged in, but when I log in again everything seems normal. This also happens when the post contains links to other threads, sometimes.

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Hi Mike,

Thank you for the note as I have also had this happen to me. I will try and find out why and check a few things in the background. Something may have been hit by one of us web guys. A good thing to know is that you can at least log in again and see the images.

If you see anything new like this feel free to drop us a line. Again, as soon as I have a chance I will see what can be done.

Regards,
Andrew

sunbby

Past SAOCA President
Donation Time
Something may have been hit by one of us web guys. A good thing to know is that you can at least log in again and see the images.

Same thing happens to me. For me it started quite a while ago, so I don't think it is any thing recent. Also for me, sometimes the thumbnail image don't show, but if I click on them the large photo comes up, then when I go back the thumbnail image is there.

RootesRich

Donation Time
I've noticed the same thing at work, but not at home. (Note to boss: reviewing the SAOCA website during work hours is part of my Continuing Education program... ;))

My IT dept requires we run Explorer at work , but I prefer Mozilla at home. Perhaps that has something to do with it?