• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

What do you think this is for?

Duke

Donation Time
HHP1.JPG

HHP2.JPG

I'm not asking, I made them. I bet you guys figure it out in 1-3 replys.

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Shroud for horns

Hey Duke,
If those are shrouds to block the holes were the horn goes how about making a couple more and bringing them to the invasion, I could use a pair myself!
Those of us that only draw mechanical drawings but actually don't cut sheet metal or weld, well shoot should of took that FFA class and been the only girl in the class back in 1976. I feel so helpless sometimes!

Donna
:D

Duke

Donation Time
HHP3.JPG

I'm thinking you are about to get some more air TO the radiator instead of around and under it.

I'm thinking to block the horn holes without removing the horns.

Ding...ding...ding, you both win. What, I don't know.

I FINALLY just got back my lower A-arms. The car will be on the road by the weekend. I will then test all of these cooling improvements. I think that a 50% block radiator being re-cored will be the biggest help :D

Hey Duke,
If those are shrouds to block the holes were the horn goes how about making a couple more and bringing them to the invasion, I could use a pair myself!

I can bring the cardboard template I made and some metal sheers. I also have lots of the insulation left. We can have a horn hole cover making party. You bring the sheet aluminum (I have some left) and paint.

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Hey Ian!

:D ;)
Can we add this to the Invasion Activities, make your own horn shroud?
Would be like a craft table set up for adults, yea you know make something to take home with you? Set up a cost for materials and have everyone sign up that wants to build a shroud or two.

Donna

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Mike Phillips is in charge this year of scheduling and coordinating the tech sessions, so if you're serious (and it sounds like you are) you should talk with Mike. Looks like a good idea to me Donna.

:D ;)
Can we add this to the Invasion Activities, make your own horn shroud?
Would be like a craft table set up for adults, yea you know make something to take home with you? Set up a cost for materials and have everyone sign up that wants to build a shroud or two.

Donna