• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Websuckers!

howard

Donation Time
That's the term I'd use to describe the e-mails I get that have attached themselves to our forum, but HAVE NOTHING EVEN REMOTELY to do with automobilia. Just got one trying to send me to a shoe site! GRRR! Anyone else have this problem?:mad:

wipeout

Donation Time
I've gotten nothing via email. Dealing with spambots on the forums is a constant battle for admins.

:mad:

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
If you only knew what we deal with on a DAILY basis. Constant attacks of stupid spam. We're constantly deleting postings and banning newly registered spammers. Sometimes some get through, usually in the wee hours when most of us are still asleep in our beds. I wake up, log on, and find a bunch of CRAP all over our board. Between myself, Jan Servaites, and Andrew Masse playing clean up, we do our best to keep this board free of these parasites. Thanks for your patience. :)

howard

Donation Time
Please don't take what I wrote as criticism- it's not meant to be that. I find this forum and website to be exactly what I want and need. My bewilderment was that I got the e-mail trash linking to the forum, but the ad itself never appeared on the site. Probably because of your diligence. BIG KUDOS to you administrators!