• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

website

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
Ian
Btw, I like you reference to "Scope creep" on your "my car" page.
How truth, words of experienced..
Andy , PMP

Andy,

I'm assuming that your reference to PMP is a that you are a PMP certified Project Manager? I'm sure you know tons about scope creep! :rolleyes:

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Ian
Btw, I like you reference to "Scope creep" on your "my car" page.
How truth, words of experienced..
Andy , PMP

Can't find Ian's reference to scope creep, but I doubt his experience is worse than mine. My car was purchased with the intent to fix it to the point that I could drive it to work on nice days. It is now probably one of the most heavily modified Alpines on the road.

Bill

am99ey

Gold Level Sponsor
.. yes so it is, it is my day to day work life. Scope is creeping from and to everywhere ];->
As a balance I juggle with a spanner all around my alpine, a pleasure! After all these years still a lot to learn about Alpines. Luckily the internet joined in the nineties to share knowledge and meeting people (also locally) with the same interests. It is more and more difficult to stay in contact without the iN.

Bill : (Ian I hope you dont mind)
http://www.bootstobonnets.com/restoration/restoration.htm

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
WHAT?? Do a job knowing exactly what will be accomplished, what will be used and how much it will cost?

I call that a killjoy. Shame on you, Ian

Bill