• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Vinyl panel

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
The attached photo is of a vinyl panel that was found in the trunk of my series V. There are 4 holes at the top, maybe for rivet attachments. The lower two-thirds of the panel is like a flap - there are two panels of vinyl that separate, like an upside down envelope. The outside vertical edges and lower horizontal edge appear to accept rods. I haven't figured out where this panel goes. Thanks for any help.

Mike

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 42

alpine_64

Donation Time
Could be the curtain panel that divides the trunk and soft top area, they have snap studs and atrach on top of the rear firewall and the sides .

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
Michael,

Are you talking about the panel that is in the attached picture, or another panel? I have the panel that is in the picture. I was able to match up the rivet holes at the top and there is a rubber channel piece sewn into the bottom of the panel to presumably attach to something.

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

• Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 35

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
Just to be clear, the panel I am asking about is different than the panel in my second post, which separates the trunk from the soft top area.

Thanks,
Mike