• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Vinyl care

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
The seats on my Alpine are in good shape but the fabric feels like it is losing its softness. Has anyone used (and is there such a thiing) a product that can protect the fabric and soften it? I don't use Armour-All and have never put anything on it. Frankly, I don't even know if this is possible. Again, thank you for any thoughts!

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Tracy,

There are products which you can use to keep the vinyl nice and soft which you can purchase from your usual auto stores. Just make sure the product is suitable for seats, otherwise it could make your seat slippery or soak into your clothes.

Regards, Robin.