• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

venolia con rods and pistons

chubby

Donation Time
has anyone here used venolia forged con rods and pistons.

Can share the part numbers please.

cheers
Randall

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
I have used Venolia pistons, custom designed to my specs for use with Chevy rods, and a bored block and stroked crank, and Vizard mod to the head. I do not think they assigned a part number to them, but 17,000 miles later I am still happy.

Tom

gary1725

Donation Time
same comment as Tom - I used Venolia Pistons (OK Tom recommended them to me) and I used Tom's engine calculator spread sheet to help provide specs for them - very useful if you are doing anything with the head. I am closer to 5,000 miles but very happy and no issues so far :)

chubby

Donation Time
Hi Gary,

Thanks. I bought a Vizard head a few years back. I will be attempting to have it fitted in Spring. Will check out the pistons and see what have to be done.

Randall