• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

VENEZIA for Sale

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
VENEZIA

by jaars » Sat Jan 28, 2012 13:46 pm

Just received this message:
" I would like to inform you that I sell my Sunbeam Venezia, VIN# 3190004. The car is in good condition, the engine is new (it has covered only 4000 km). Everything is original and well preserved, body conditions are good. If any acquaintance of yours is willing to buy it, the required price is $ 23,000. Enclosed you will found some pictures. Best regards, Giuseppe Endemini Contact me at endemini@elford2.com "

For more pictures email seller or pm me. Car looks very original and complete. No further connection I have with seller.
Robert

Last edited:

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
I'm not certain, but I believe this is a front shot of that same car.

Sunbeam_Venezia_1964_Rick_Feibusch-2009-1.jpg

attachment.php

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
puff4,
You are correct! Anything else you know I don't? How about a nice road rally like this .

Last edited:

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
I still can't get over the front end styling. Touring should have come up with something better.

Boy do I agree with that. Walk around the car and it is really nice and then you see the front and go "Oh". I would still like one but that is not going to happen.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
puff4,
You are correct! Anything else you know I don't? How about a nice road rally like this .
attachment.php

Looks like a scene from a 1960's spy movie! :)

As to the styling, yeah, the front looks a bit like it has cat's ears. Do those 'ducts' above the headlamps serve any purpose?

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Yeah, my first thought was "Batmobile". But just think what it would look like with SI fins on the back!