• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Valve covers

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I saw some one had made some very cool valve covers for a 2.8 Ford motor are any of these sill available

Morning to you (S Hodges), Not sure if I have any spares left. Will check later today.

A couple of us on the SAOCA Forum organized a buy for the Custom Valve Covers for our 2.8 V6 FORD engines and purchased 10 or twelve sets in the first buy.

Then, I did a 2nd buy a couple years later. John Redmond (owner) very nice gent to deal with.

GO on his site
jrcast.com
and browse through to see what he has to offer. Nice stuff. If you need help send me your E-mail.

Bill Eisinger

Platinum Level Sponsor
+1 on John Redmond...here's a set I had him make for me...I'm sure there's a good discount on a group buy but I didn't think that the one off price was outrageous given that they are custom cast and he is located in Ireland. He's very easy to work with.

In my case, I had him make them in bare metal which I then had powder coated with a crinkle finish (in homage to the 60's vintage Ford Cobra valve covers) followed up with 80 grit on a belt sander to get the appropriate polished look on the raised surfaces.

Attachments

• IMG_1295.jpg
    IMG_1295.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 29