• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Valve cover

lgurley

Donation Time
Now that I have the V6 installed, does anyone have some chrome or polished aluminum valve covers they will sell?

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Larry,

I have a clean spare set of painted covers. If you can't find some already done, you might have these chromed. PM me if interested and I'll e-mail pictures. I'll be out of town tomorrow, but could send them Thursday/Friday.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Larry,

You might want to look for a set of Euro spec aluminum covers, like the ones thar Jim Ellis has on his Alpine. I think they look best of all the ones you can get here, (IMHO) and they donñt cost too much either; about $200.

Jose