• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Vague thread titles

pcmenten

Donation Time
I have a peeve about vague thread titles, especially in the technical section of this forum. Examples; "Can it handle it?" and "Aaarrgghh this car!" :mad:

Both authors of these threads could have spent a few moments to compose a thread title that succinctly states the topic to be discussed.

Examples of thread titles that are self-descriptive; "T-5 clutch return spring", "Ignition Control Module wiring diagram" :D

Thanks to those who create useful thread titles. :) Raspberries to vague titles.

One more thing that chaps my butt - excessive use of emoticon! :rolleyes:

1fineAlpine

Gold Level Sponsor
Oops I will be more specific on thread titles

Terribly sorry about that, didn't mean to inconvenience anyone from a poor title. I am responsible for one of the above and will explain it better next time.

P.S. I make an amazing raspberry jam.... Lol

Last edited:

pcmenten

Donation Time
Good show, my friend. These forums are such valuable resources and having good thread titles helps identify the many topics.

And I love raspberry jam. When you're handed raspberries, make jam, right? ;)

Paul