• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

V6 Jose in Hospital

kmathis

Donation Time
Hey, you guys; if you have been trying to get ahold of Jose, he has had a heart attack and is in the hospital. I exchanged a couple of notes with his niece tonight, and she said that he is ok, but still not sure of his condition. Should know soon.
Thoughts and prayers for him.:)
Thanks,

kmathis

Donation Time
If I hear anymore, I will post.

I know that this isn't the section for this kind of thing, but I know that a lot of guys zero in on this modified section, and wanted them to know.

Thanks,

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
If I hear anymore, I will post.

I know that this isn't the section for this kind of thing, but I know that a lot of guys zero in on this modified section, and wanted them to know.

Thanks,

Thanks Kelly. My thoughts/prayers for a complete recovery for Joe.

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Yes, please keep us posted. I hope he's OK and has a speedy recovery. Anyone have an address to send cards and well wishes?

If anyone is in contact with him, this can be a vary anxious time. When my brother-in-law had a heart attack I read and later sent him Larry King's book,
Mr. King, your having a heart attack. This seemed to answer a lot of questions and ease some of the anxiety.

Last edited:

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Best wishes for a full recovery Jose; will look forward to hearing from you soon, that you are home and doing well.

kmathis

Donation Time
I traded a couple of messages with his niece, this afternoon, and she said he is ok, however, no information on his recovery or condition yet; still hospitalized. I will check everyday, and let everyone know.

Thanks,