• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

V6 Conversion Items

CptTom

Donation Time
Health issues forces the sale of the following items which were bought for a V6 conversion:

1 - Jose conversion kit

2 - V6 blocks, one has been machined and bored out 30 ths over

1 - set V6 ported and polished heads with 2.9 exhaust valves

1 - set reconditioned rocker arms ( Delta cams)

1 - regound camshaft to Jose specs (Delta cams)

1 - 30th over piston and rings

1 - set new rod bearings (std)

1 - set new main bearings (std)

1 - set recondition lifters (Delta cams)

1 - Volvo fan

1 - new hydraulic slave cylinder for clutch

2 - MII V6 starters

2 - distributors, one points/condenser, other electronic_

2 - crankshafts, one std in very good condition, other looks good but not checked by machinist

1 - MII bellhousing

1 - correct MII crankshaft pully

1 - 4 barrel manifold

1 - 390 4 barrel carburetor

1 - T- 5 Mustang transmission

I would like to sell this as a package. If there is no interest as a package I will break it up and sell the pieces.

Price is $ 2,200.00

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Capt Tom, What is your location? To pick up or ship from will help make a sell:)

Also, in your list of parts I did not see your Alpine?

CptTom

Donation Time
Looks like Manchester, NJ.
Location is Manchester, New Jersey. Shipping is not practical, just too much stuff to deal with. The car itself is a 67 Alpine with a 1725 and a OD transmission. Plans for the car are not finalized.

Tom

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Good price considering all the time invested tracking it all down and getting the work done. I'd be a player if you werent on the far side of the country

Frank Eye

Donation Time
Hello, I'm in the Philadelphia area. I'm interested in some of the items, if you're willing to separate.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Nick, I still have the two cams from Delta. One is for early 2.8's one is for late series '83-'86 2.8's

You know the story!

$60 each

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
Sorry to hear of your health issues causing you to sell the project.
I’m interested in the rocker arms and lifters. Which block MII or truck?

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
I'm going to have to check both my engines. I forgot if there early or late. I might just take them both.

Nick, I still have the two cams from Delta. One is for early 2.8's one is for late series '83-'86 2.8's

You know the story!

$60 each

CptTom

Donation Time
I'm going to have to check both my engines. I forgot if there early or late. I might just take them both.
I have a gentleman who is interested in purchasing the whole collection of parts. If this doesn't work out I'll get back to you.

Tom

CptTom

Donation Time
I have a sale pending on the items. If all goes as expected the sale will completed shortly. If the situation changes I'll get back to you.

Tom