• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

V/6 kits....

Gitsmart

Donation Time
It's been awhile since I've been here, had to create a new log in, couldn't remember my old one LOL
Jose / Jim we've talked in the past regarding the kits, Jim I picked up some parts at your house on my way back from fla. , Jose I should've ordered the kit from you when we were talking a couple of years ago, but life got in the way :confused:

please put me on the list of those waiting for the kit, I understand you're sourcing out the fabrication, let me know what you need me to do.

This Alpine is my wifes and if I don't get working on it soon I'll be in BIG trouble. I picked up another project a few weeks ago, 67 Mustang, GT Fastback 390, not the coupe in this pic., hopefully my web host will install the front page server extensions soon so I can update my site.

cheers

Gary from Barrie

web1610.jpg

britbeam

Donation Time
Welcome back. Im sure Jose will reply they are in the process of finding new fabricators as Jim Moyer has decided to retire.If you do a search you can find the past info on their search for a fab guy.
Dwain V6 Krazy