• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Upside down N

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Forgot to mention on Saturday, during our car show, I went around and counted 6 upside down N's on the trunks of cars. It's an annual tradition and always spurs conversation. One wag admitted to doing it on purpose knowing I would come around to check. Like I said, we have a fun bunch! :D

Go out and check your own car, you might be surprised.

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Having been pointed out at at past invasion my "n" was upside down I changed it , only to be told it was upside down the next time also..... broke out the parts book and put it on as shown.........snipe hunt anyone???

:D Tom j

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
I always threaten the wife that I'll make ours read "BUNSEAM".

Strangely, she is not amused.

65beam

Donation Time
N

scott,
how long have you been around sunbeams and you ask a question like that. do you know the owner of that car? who is the owner?