• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Upper Midwest Meet & Greet July 12

jack Bacon

Donation Time
The Upper Midwest chapter will have a Meet & Greet Saturday July 12 8:00 AM at Perkins Restaurant France Avenue & I-494 in Edina, Minnesota for breakfast followed by a cruise. Bring your Sunbeam if possible and your ideas for the group. See you there!

Regards,

Jack

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Upper Midwest Meet & greet

Reminder, I will see everyone at breakfast tomorrow Saturday July 12 @ 8 AM
Perkins Restaurant 494 & France Ave. Bloomington, MN.

How do you like our new logo?

Best regards,

Jack

Attachments

• SunbeamLogoMidwestSmall.jpg
    SunbeamLogoMidwestSmall.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 6

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Upper Midwest Meet & Greet

The weather cooperated with a nice beezy and partly cloudy day. We had eight people attend with 2 Tigers, 3 Alpines, Mustang, Datsun 240Z and a Buick. The photo of Larry Kee's LAT optioned Tiger was to large to upload. This car lays rubber standing still!! Lots of red cars in our group.

Four of the group had belonged to the original Midwest Sunbeam Registry Club which during the 1980's had about 65 members. We had a lot of fun and expect an even better turnout at our next event. This will be the All British Car Show at Ellingson's Car Museum in Rogers, MN. Saturday August 9 9:00AM

If you need help getting your Sunbeam running to make it to the next outing, let me know and we will help you fix it!

Best Regards,

Jack

Attachments

• MidwestSunbeams.jpg
    MidwestSunbeams.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Midwest Sunbeams1.jpg
    Midwest Sunbeams1.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 3
  • MidwestSunbeams2.jpg
    MidwestSunbeams2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 3