• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Unknown Parts

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Yesterday, I finally finished sorting and putting away the parts that came with my S3. Some of what I brought home from Dallas was pure junk and has been pitched. However, there are a few parts that I can't identify. They might be Alpine parts that I'm not identifying due to a brain fart, or they might be other LBC parts that got mixed in with the S3 parts by mistake. I suspect that most of what I'm about to show is junk, but thought I'd check first.

First up is this piece of stainless trim. It is 48 inches long (at the ends of the bows), but has been cut in half. At least I think it was cut. It could have been that way originally, but I don't think so. It looks Alpine-ish to me, but I don't recognized it. Any ideas?