• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Turn signal switch

Donation Time
the best I can tell, the turn signal switches are getting hard to get. I have a 1964 series IV if anybody has a working one for sale or knows where to find one I would be grateful...

Thanks guys and gals!

Faux tgr 66

Donation Time
I bought a repair kit from Sunbeam Specialities and it worked well. Just doesn't return automatically. It might, I just haven't figured out how.

mikephillips

Donation Time
There should be a little metal ring clamped to the inner column that urns with it. The ring has a tab on it that when the wheels are straight will sit in the center of the switch. Then when you turn the wheel it moves outside the ears on the switch and flips it back to the neutral position as the sterring returns to dead ahead.

Faux tgr 66

Donation Time
Thanks for the information. I'll look at that when I work on the gauges, of which only the oil and temp work.