• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tigretr project on kickstarter

tigretr

Donation Time
Hi guys,
Some of you may know me as the owner of a fuel injected, turbo Sunbeam Alpine with the license plate that says TIGR ETR. Well, I have a product on kickstarter.com (crowd funding website) that I am trying to spread the word about. It is a super compact, minimalist, wallet called "edwin" that is inspired by the binder clip. Words don't really do it justice, so check it out at:

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...al-wallet-inspired-by-the-bind?ref=nav_search

Or

Go to kickstarter.com and search for "binder clip wallet"

There are two versions. The classic that is great for holding credit cards and cash, while the "plus" version in addition to holding cash and credit cards, also has hex head cutouts to tighten bolts and nuts in a pinch (3/16-7/16), as well as flat head and phillips head screw drivers and most important, a bottle opener.

It would be great if you could help me fund this project and in return you will get a really awesome wallet. Even if you decide not to buy a wallet, help me spread the word through social media.

Thanks,
Brian

P.S. If you buy one, PM me and I will take you for a ride in TIGR ETR if you happen to be in the San Francisco Bay Area some day. Right after I finish putting in my new Ford 8" and 3 link suspension.