• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tigers East/Alpines East Rootes United, LaCrosse, Wisconsin August 15-18

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Come join us at the largest Sunbeam gathering in the USA this year! Located on the banks of the Mississippi River, the host hotel is located near plenty of things to see and do with some great back country roads to drive on too.
The host hotel is nearly sold out and event early registration expires on July 15th-after that date, registration costs go up. All details are located here https://teae.org/registration/
There will be an all Rootes car show, swap meet, driving tours, hospitality suite, tech sessions, and many other things to keep you busy. All Rootes cars are welcome in any condition! Come and join us for a great weekend.

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Come join us at the largest Sunbeam gathering in the USA this year! .

Hi Eric I have yet to determine if the checkbook will permit my attendance. I have a couple more trips to Road America yet this summer and also a family vacation for a week in northern Minnesota. It would be nice to see you but as of now I am undecided. Pete

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
This is the last day to get the lower registration rates for the United!