• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tiger Spark Plug Lead Holders

64beam

Donation Time
Hi,

I am looking for a plastic clip that holds the spark plug leads to the rocker cover in a Tiger. One of mine has broken and I would like to replace it. Does anyone know if reproductions are available and where can I get them?

Thank you, Robin.

64beam

Donation Time
Those are fairly common, try a 60s Mustang parts place on the web. I believe I got them from Mustangs unlimited, along with the original type of choke heater tube. They're always a good place to look for engine and tranny bits

They did have what I was looking for (once I worked out what they call them). Thank you again for your help.

Kind regards, Robin.