• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

tiger script

brian

Donation Time
My recently acquired V6 Alpine has the Tiger script which I wish to replace with the proper Alpine script. My questiuon is two -fold.
1) Do the two share the same mounting pins ?
2) I have pulled the inner kick panels but can't see any where or how they mount. Car has beautiful paint which I do not care to damage. Do these things just pop in somehow? Cheers !

mikephillips

Donation Time
Yep, the pins are in the same place so just order a pair from one of the suppliers. They're retained in the holes by little V shaped clips, unless they've been replaced with the barrel shaped type. In either case you just carefully pry them loose from the outside. The pins should, with a bit of resistance, slide right out.