• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tiger fuel pump

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Russ,

From memory, I am 99% sure that they are rated around the 15 gallons per hour at approximately 4 psi to suit the carby. When running the pressure would definitely drop down to maybe 2.5 psi.

Regards, Robin.

Paul A

Alpine Registry Curator
Platinum Level Sponsor
Russ

My pump provides 4.5 lbs of pressure at the carburetor. I am not sure of the gph. I'm running an Edelbrock 600 cfm with mechanical secondaries and it works well with that amount of pressure.

Paul

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Agree on the ~4 psi. (Looked into one for Alpine use, but ended up fixing the gas tanks instead (!). Info from Doug Jennings Sr., so I do trust it...

By the way, the fittings are un-tapered BSP thread... At the time, they were available through Kimball Midwest auto parts.

Ken

alpinegt

Donation Time
Thanks for all the input guys. I found a pump from Rick @ Sunbeam Specialties. The new pump is going to be a backup and travel with the car. My old pump was leaking. I tightened the flange screws and the leak went away.

Thanks,

Russ