• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tiger for sale

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
Hey, everyone:

A buddy of mine has an early Mk1A Tiger for sale in the OKC area. The car is color code 86 Forest Green and it has a factory hardtop. He's got a price tag of $14,500.00 on the car and it has been recently TAC'd. Other than him being a friend of mine, I have no connection to the car whatsoever; I'm just helping him get the word out.

If anyone would like to get in contact with him, please PM me and I'll put you in touch with him.

Thanks much,

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
Hey, guys:

We're working on getting some detailed pics of the car. The owner of the car is having some camera difficulties and it may fall to me to go down there and get the needed shots. If that happens, then it'll probably be next week as both he and I are hooked up right now on other things. One way or the other, I'll get some pics posted as soon as I can.

Take care,

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Do I need another Sunbeam, hmmm

:D
Maybe if I buy it for Jim's Birthday, yea I know he does not want it but WOW thank how generous of his wife to buy him a Sunbeam Tiger. Post some pics so I can torture myself some more on wanting something I really don't need, LOL
Can I make room in the garage for it is the next problem, have to sit my daily driver outside, that would work, maybe.

Donna

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
To all interested parties:

In a roundabout way, I've been able to get some pics of my friends' Tiger he's got for sale. They are not great but they do show some of the different aspects of the car. However, I'm having trouble getting them to download to the thread. I'm still working on getting some better pics but it'll probably be next week before he and I can get together.

Anyway, I'll keep trying to get the pics to work.

Sorry for the delay,

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
Gentlemen:

I've just been informed that the Tiger that my friend had for sale has indeed been sold. Thank you to the people who contacted me regarding the car and best of luck in your future "Tiger hunt!"

Thanks again,