• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Tiger EBAY

alpine_64

Donation Time
Has a hardtop that doesnt look to be toast in the corners (though would need inspection) has the wood wheel, fuages and shifter, is basically a very complete car bar filter housing.. has interesting headers... has rust in places you would expect.. I would not be to woried except i would want to have a look at the rear spring hangers.. they can be the deal breaker... but overall.. is a fairly complete project car.. and i dont think the price is that bad... especially if you have some panels and welding skills... oh.. and the riverts look encouraging

jmthehermit

Donation Time
Those are original rivets. The jack is still in the original position and the battery tray is correct. It would be a great starting point for a rotisserie restoration. Try to keep the VIN tag and rivets intact if you get it. Welding in replacement panels goes so much easier when the car is upside down. Sunbeam Specialties lists the fan shroud and you'll pay dearly for an air filter housing. Also the windshield wiper arms are parked on the wrong side for a left hand drive car. I think it's a low buy it now price for what is being offered. If you want a Tiger and have the money, I'd say jump on it quick!! I don't think it will last long on ebay. I've seen cars offered in worse shape at higher prices. Jeff

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
Two cents worth, if it has a 68 302 motor in it then the gear box is not the HEHE-B box it will only work on 260 289 5 bolt engines!:eek:

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
I am suprised that Eric G. did not know about this car, I noticed that this car was color code 100 Meditranian Blue, nice color same as my Alpine, I would like to have a pair the same color:D

Jim E

Donation Time
If I were not knee deep in my wallet on this house thing think I would buy it now, make it go and stop and drive it until someone offered me more than I could refuse.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
I'm with you, Jim... to paraphrase Archimedes, "Give me time and money [a lever long] enough and I can move the Earth".

mototron

Donation Time
Thanks for the replies
I offered him 10K but he declined
He said he had a offer for 12K all ready
I think if he had a offer for 12K with a BIN for 12.5K
The car would be gone

Rocco
VRG #86 Alpine