• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

The Pumpkin has to go!

wipeout

Donation Time
Good luck in your retirement plans. I wish I could make the trip AND afford such a beautiful car. Actually, one or the other would be nice at the moment, but I hope that your Pumpkin goes to someone that will appreciate it and keep it as pristine as you did.

;)

Of course you could always donate it to a charitable organization....like ...
WNAC..but best of luck.

whats WNAC? oh....yeah....: Wipeout Needs an Alpine Cheap.

:D

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
Chuck you're killing me!

Ah, will miss you and Jane. Only met you a couple of times but still good memories. If someone wants a first class Alpine, here it is. Take care!!

chrisheadrick

Donation Time
the Pumpkin might get some California sun

Chuck--

Do you have any further photos?

Engine bay?

Interior?

Underside?

Complete car, outside...show pics?

I'm in Pasadena, California, so pics will go a long way towards getting me up there in person to look at the car. You can send them to chrisheadrick@att.net

Thanks so much,

Chris