• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

The fastest Alpine?

• Thread starter Lee DeRamus saoca0404
  • Start date
L

Lee DeRamus saoca0404

Well I finally found the information I was looking for. This fellow had his Alpine in the British Motoring Club Of New Orleans car show last March. Go to http://www.carmenas.com. Click on the red "Alpine". He did a great job, but its not very original!!!! Any Tiger owners want to race?, But only in a straight line. It's a 427 Ford, and it rattled windows when he started it.
Lee

64beam

Donation Time
They have done a very nice job on the Alpine. Not much engine bay left though. I love the Red Chevy they did also :cool: .

Regards, Robin.

L

Lee DeRamus saoca0404

His name is Mike Carmena, from Baton Rouge, and does great work. I am a member of the BMCNO, and met him at our British Car Day show. I am really considering having him repaint my 62 Seires II.
Lee