• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Texas vintage rally

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Include tow?

:D At that price I hope it includes a tow truck to haul your vintage car around if you have problems, gee wiz!
I realize it is a blast to travel in a group of vintage cars but maybe instead of the Hyatt more Motel 6 would make it affordable for us hard working slobs :rolleyes:

Donna
:D

Armand4

Donation Time
If you're interested in something a little more low-buck, and you can make it out to California, you might want to check this out:
www.californiamelee.com

And actually, many of the really expensive rallies (like the California Mille or the Texas 1000) do have mechanics on hand, as well as tow cars and even courtesy loaners in case your pre-war Bentley or Alfa 8c 2900 decides to stop cooperating in the middle of the rally. On last year's Melee, on the other hand, about ten other participants stopped to help with jumper cables, multi-meters and general encouragement when a bad voltage regulator left my Alpine stranded on the side of the road.