• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sv fuel pipe routing

royal scot

Donation Time
Wonder if anyone can help, I'm looking for any images of the fuel pipe routing, rear flexi pipe location where it mounts on the floor and brake pipe routing.

royal scot

Donation Time
Fuel pipe routing

Thanks very much for these pics they will help me set my fuel and brake pipes in the right location. Cheers willie:)

nick

Donation Time
Fuel line routing in engine compartment

Hi
I have a Series V Alpine in the UK. The previous owner has routed the fuel line to the pump over the front wheel arches and I think this is causing vapour locks. Can anyone describe or better still post photos of where the fuel line should go. My gut feel is that it should be kept low but I am sure someone here will know the precise route it should take.
Thanks
Nick

65beam

Donation Time
routing

the fuel line should come from under the car and run past the engine to the fuel pump. the line coming out of the pump to the carbs routes over the thermostat housing.

Attachments

• 100_0551.jpg
    100_0551.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 83

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
I apologize for the broken links to the photos in my previous post. Subsequent photo uploads using Wordpress to fix a photo ordering issue changed the location of the image files. I'll figure out a fix that has fixed URLs and update the broken links here and on my other SAOCA posts.

Mike

nick

Donation Time
I apologize for the broken links to the photos in my previous post. Subsequent photo uploads using Wordpress to fix a photo ordering issue changed the location of the image files. I'll figure out a fix that has fixed URLs and update the broken links here and on my other SAOCA posts.

Mike

Thats great, much appreciated Mike if thats possible.
Nick