• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SV front and rear spring specs

fireroad

Donation Time
It's way past time for new shocks on my 66 so while everything is torn apart I was going to have my suspension guys replace the front coil and rear leaf springs. Checking this site's data sheet for that sort of thing I notice it is incomplete for the Series V. Does anyone have these specs? Are they the same as the Series IV that are listed. My guy is going to have a suspension shop out of Albuquerque custom make them for me (cheaper then you think, but shipping hurts) so I need to get this right the first time. Thanks!