• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SV Fiberglass Hardtop

msmoorenburg

Donation Time
Anyone else have a Fiberglass hardtop? My car came with one but no rubber buffer on the bottom or rear hardware. Its in ok shape minus the window. So my main question if you have one where did you source restore parts. I'll post pics of it after I get it out of storage.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
If it is a Parish top, you can get replacement parts at Smoothline. It appears the only changes to the Parish top over the years has been attachment hardware. If it is not a Parish, it appears you are out of luck. I don't think that Rootes ever supplied a fiberglass top.
Here is a link to Smoothline.
http://www.smoothline.com/sunbeam.php

Bill

agmason54

Donation Time
Like this? I just peddled this one for a complete 1725 engine with 31,000 miles with a free engine stand.Gee I hope I did the right thing.....

Attachments

• 100_2888 (Large) (2).jpg
    100_2888 (Large) (2).jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 34