• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunny day = Alpine and Ferraris

mferris

Donation Time
Freakishly warm in NC today - so I dropped the top and put 20 miles on the Alpine just driving around in circles locally and spotted 2 non-vintage Ferraris doing the same (which is rare for my area).

Couldn't help but point out to my daughter that while we saw multiple Ferraris - I'd be willing to bet everyone else only saw one Sunbeam today.

And while none of our cars might start tomorrow morning - I would actually enjoy fixing mine.

-M

65beam

Donation Time
alpine

the roads around here are still white from the salt and salt brine that has been dropped. the owners of car washes were the ones with happy faces sunday. not a time to take the cars out of storage.